Your Basket is Currently Empty
The Venator was designed in conjunction with Paul Childerley. Users of the Venator are provided with a wealth of storage, including an expandable back section to carry a rifle and ShooterKing's bespoke detachable accessory compartments. Additional attachments can be added via the array of M.O.L.L.E areas and integrated D-Rings.
The internal aluminium frame along with a 100% Cordura 500D Polyester shell and reinforced Kevlar stitching makes it an incredibly robust and long-lasting rucksack. Completely waterproof due to it's PU coating. All buckles and zips are manufactured by YKK.
With a padded back system that is fully adjustable and that works alongside a substantial hip belt, providing increased support to the spine, shoulders and lumbar regions. Suitable for multiple carry styles, due to multiple padded straps, grab handles and carry straps. The Venator has been designed as a rifle carrier, capable of holding and adapting to various rifle styles through is use of dividers, expanding side panels and compression straps.
Available in either Brown or Country oak, as well as two sizes-25L or 40L.
Fabric: 100% Cordura 500D Polyester
Shell lining: 100% Nylon Stitching and reinforced Kevlar stitching
- Lightweight Design
- Waterproof (PU coated)
- YKK zips & buckles throughout
- Includes D-rings & webbing
- Compression straps
- Hip belt with lumbar support
- Internal aluminium support
- Padded adjustable back system
- Internal drawcord collar
- Adjustable internal rifle pocket
- Expanding side panels to accomadate different rifle profiles
- Two main compartments with zip divider at the bottom of the pack
- Zipped side compartments
- mesh side pockets
- Detachable equipment pouches
- Integrated carry handle
- All grab handles & clips are hi-vis
- Available in two sizes-25L &40L