Your Basket is Currently Empty
Laksen Ainsley Quilted Waistcoat is a diamond quilted tweed with a centre front zip covered by storm flap with stud closure. The edges are trimmed with soft durable Amaretta for a comfortable reinforcement and there are two zipped side pockets and a beautiful burgundy wine coloured contrasting lining. This stylish warm quilted tweed waistcoat looks very smart worn over a shirt tie & jumper for a smart appearance when a jacket is not required. This gilet can be mixed and matched with the Ainsley country tweed collection for a sophisticated traditional look for all your country activities this season.
Laksen Ainsley Quilted Waistcoat is a new addition to your winter wardrobe for a unique and smart tweed layer that is subtle and exceptionally warm for any occasion in town or country.
- Made from 100% soft pure new Scottish Tweed for a distinctive warm fabric giving a versatile robust outer fabric that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle for
- The Hounds tooth is small check pattern with notched corners suggestive of a canine tooth used for a distinctive contemporary country tweed originating from the Scottish Lowlands
- 2 side pockets for storing essentials
- Teflon coating to repel excess water and dirt and prevent stains keeping the tweed lightweight
- Amaretta trim on all the edges for a durable silky soft reinforcement
- Polyester lining that contrast beautiful against the tweed and manages any moisture by wicking it away from the skin
This quilted vest is great worn with any of the new Laksen Ainsley Hounds tooth Tweed collection which has an extensive collection of Tweed clothing and accessories for an elegant stylish country look for all your country engagements.