Your Basket is Currently Empty
The winter can be unpredictable, but your footwear shouldn't be. That is why we've developed the Arctic Ice AG. These winter high-performance sport boots step up the warmth factor with 5mm neoprene inner boot layered with cozy fleece lining for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. The outsole features Vibram Arctic Grip the new ground-breaking sole technology specifically engineered to perform on wet ice. Vibram Arctic Grip is the most advanced cold weather gripping system Vibram has ever created; now you can tread on the iciest of pathways with confidence.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Extended rubber exterior for protection
- Lightweight comfort midsole
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ All Terrain; superior traction on wet & dry surfaces
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Mid-height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- Outsole designed for optimum use on wet and icy ground
- Estimated boot height 31cm/ 12.4"
- Estimated max calf circumference 37cm/ 14.9"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up