Your Basket is Currently Empty
The Arctic Sport II tall boots are designed for women who love the outdoors, even in the coldest conditions. These winter boots step up the warmth factor with cosy fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. An EVA moulded midsole offers support and the rugged outsole helps grip. Whether you're walking the dog or out about town, these high-performance winter sport boots will keep your feet comfortable in frosty temperatures whilst remaining stylish - ideal for outdoor enthusiasts!
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged outsole for grip
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Versatile, general purpose outsole
- Estimated boot height 43cm/ 17.6"
- Estimated max calf circumference 38cm/ 15.5"
- Half sizes order up