Your Basket is Currently Empty
Gerber’s new multi-tool offers uncompromising performance through revolutionary design.
The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver, yielding maximum torque and rotation. No productivity is sacrificed with the addition of a 30% longer outboard blade and one-thumb opening sliding jaws.
Full size, real tools - the multi-tool just got a reality check.
- One-Thumb opening system
- Locking tools
- Rotatable carbide wire cutters & strippers
- Magnetic 3.2" Centre-Axis bit driver
- Two bits included
- Onboard storage for 1 extra bit within the multi-tool frame
- Compatible with standard bits for efficiency
- Spring-Loaded needlenose pliers w/ X-Channel rail system
- Serrated blade
- Full-Size 3" 420HC fine edge blade
- Reverse thumb support when using knife blade
- Pry bar w/ nail puller & bottle opener
- Built-in Awl tool for piercing holes
- Double-sided file (cross-cut & single-cut)
- Lanyard hole
- Includes a dedicated sheath with elasticated sides and adjustable back straps
- Sheath includes compartment for driver bit sets (not included)
Closed Length: 119 mm/ 4.7 inches
Open Length: 167 mm/ 6.6 inches
Weight: 269 grams
GERBER PRODUCTS ARE TOOLS AND MUST BE USED WITH THE UTMOST CARE. PLEASE USE ALL GERBER BLADES AND EQUIPMENT RESPONSIBLY.