Your Cart is Currently Empty
Harkila Grit Reversible Trousers are a truly reversible pair of camouflaged gents stalking trousers with Optifade camo on one side and hunting green on the other giving you a really versatile pair of waterproof trousers. Made from a polyester, brushed tricot on the Optifade side which is tough and durable, whilst the hunting green side is made from a Microfibre with DWR finish for comfort and warmth. These great stalking trousers are highly breathable for active use featuring an elasticated waist , easy entry front pockets, thigh pockets with pleats and waterproof zips, ventilation zips behind the thigh pockets and an elasticated leg hem reinforced with Cordura®. Buy on their own or with the Grit reversible jacket for the full camo stalking suit. Available to suit waist sizes 32" - 43" (82-110cm)
- Optifade outer fabric made from a 100% Polyester, brushed tricot, that has been DWR treated giving you a silent, tough and durable fabric that will shed water
- Hunting green outer fabric is made from 100% Polyester, microfiber that has also been DWR treated giving you a durable, silent outer shell that will shed water preventing the trousers becoming waterlogged.
- GORE-TEX® membrane making them fully waterproof and breathable whichever way round you wear them.
- Elasticated waist for a comfortable fit with freedom of movement
- Easy entry front pockets
- Thigh pockets with pleats and waterproof zips on the camo side
- Ventilation zips behind thigh pockets (on the camo side) giving you maximum ventilation during periods of high activity
- Elasticated leg hem reinforced with Cordura®
- Matching jacket also available if you need a full camo stalking suit
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £100
All domestic orders are dispatched using UPS and are sent using a tracked service from our head office. Delivery within mainland UK is a fixed cost of £6.95 per order. Most orders will be delivered next day or within 4 - 7 working days but often sooner. Whilst we make every effort to turn your order around as quickly as possible, delivery can take up to 10 working days from order of goods during busy periods and if the required item is not in stock (for goods for delivery within the UK). Unfortunately, we are unable to offer next day delivery to the Highlands and islands. You will be sent an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched with tracking information. For any other enquiries please contact customer services. Our Web Sales Team are available to take any queries you may have regarding the above information or any of our products/services on +44(0)1914196915. Alternatively you may email them at email@example.com.
WORLDWIDE EXPRESS DELIVERY WITH UPS
With UPS as our trusted delivery partner for all international sales you can rest assured in an express 2-3 day express delivery service on all orders. All our orders are fully tracked and using UPS Worldwide Express, as our partner you can guarantee the best rates and a first class service. *Please note we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
RESTRICTIONS & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
It is important to note that you may have to pay custom duties and taxes on the items you purchase and that these local fees are not included in your Great British Outfitters invoice. Please check with your import country duty fees or for more information about international charges check here www.dutycalculator.com.
If the value is under $800 USD you will not have to pay duties, over this amount you will have to pay import tax. Please note: for USA orders we ship with UPS and you will receive a shipping confirmation email, which allows you to track your order. For Canadian orders you will always be liable to pay import duties and taxes over a value of 60 Canadian Dollars. Please note that in some cases to clear parcels through customs in the USA we may require an EIN number.
The product must be packed with a returns form (a copy can be downloaded here) above the address stating the goods are being returned. Failure to do this will result in import duties being removed from the amount refunded - at the customers expense.