Your Basket is Currently Empty
Designed for some of the coldest conditions, the Arctic Sport II collection reliably performs in nearly every environment. These winter boots step up the warmth factor with cosy fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. An EVA moulded midsole offers support, the flexible neoprene collar is comfortable, and the rugged outsole helps grip. Whether you’re walking the dog or out about town, these high-performance slip-on ankle boots will keep your feet comfortable in frosty temperatures whilst remaining stylish – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts!
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged outsole for grip
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Ankle height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on muddy surfaces
- Estimated boot height 15.2cm/ 6"
- Estimated max circumference 27.9cm/ 11"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up