Your Basket is Currently Empty
Originally from Scottish sailcloth, the durable and water resistant qualities of waxed fabrics are ideal for country wear. Resisting the weather, thorns, scuffs and being repairable and re-waxable are excellent qualities for both farming & fieldsports.
For the first time in over 40 years of making waxed jackets,Hoggs of Fife are delighted to announce that the Caledonia Men's Wax Jacket is their first fully waterproof jacket, but not only that - the jacket has been crafted from Halley Stevenson waxed cotton, made down the road from them in Dundee!
- 100% Cotton base, waxed fabric
- Halley Stevenson P270 Silkwax
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Brushed 100% cotton lining
- Two cartridge pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets and a zipped, map pocket
- Two internal security pockets
- Brass, YKK two way zip