Your Basket is Currently Empty
We are excited to provide a leather solution that offers the same high quality and protection as our trusted neoprene and rubber boots. The Chore Farm Leather collection stands up to acidic and alkali elements found in farming environments. Flame and lime resistant yet remaining breathable and waterproof, our signature leather is produced by the LITE (Limited Impact to The Environment) process and uses less water, energy and chemicals than standard leather production. All this while being remarkably comfortable with a deluxe dual density comfort footbed to support you through the working day. The outsole is oil, gas, cut, abrasion and slip resistant for confident steps. These leather work boots are tough enough for your worst days, handsome enough for your best.
- 100% Waterproof
- Farmwork Leather provides protection against acidic & alkali elements
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Oil & gas resistant outsole
- Dual density footbed with memory foam for comfort
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Twin gore for easy on and off
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on firmer surfaces
- Estimated boot height 15.2cm/ 6"
- Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up