Your Basket is Currently Empty
We're extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. A casual, lightweight and comfortable boot makes the Muckster II a classic. Whether you're pulling the weeds, walking the dog or just nipping to the shops, this ankle boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These garden boots feature 4mm neoprene, making any chore an enjoyable one, along with breathable air mesh lining keeping your feet cool on warmer days. The versatile rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently. Come rain or shine, these RHS endorsed ankle boots will leave you in foot heaven.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Ankle height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- RHS endorsed
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Outsole designed for light duty use on firmer surfaces
- Estimated boot height 17cm/ 6.7"
- Estimated max circumference 30cm/ 12"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up