Your Basket is Currently Empty
We're extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Whether you're pottering in the garden or relaxing in the garden, this mid-height garden boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These RHS endorsed boots feature 4mm neoprene, along with cosy fleece lining for additional warmth and comfort. Designed with versatility in mind, these can be rolled up, or down and worn as an ankle boot. The versatile rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for comfort
- Cosy fleece lining for warmth and added comfort
- Comfort topline midsole
- Can be worn rolled up or down
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- RHS endorsed
- bioDEWIXª Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYMª for odour control and moisture management
- Outsole designed for light duty use on firmer surfaces
- Estimated boot height 25cm/ 10.2"
- Estimated max calf circumference 34cm/ 13.9"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up