Your Basket is Currently Empty
The Wetland field boot is one of our best-selling wellington, keeping you warm, dry and protected in the muddiest and coldest of conditions. Built to a women's last for a slimmer fit, the stretch-fit top-line binding stays snug around the calf to keep warmth in and cold out, with signature Muck Boot neoprene to keep you comfortable even in extreme conditions. These premium work boots have a rubber calf-high exterior which protects against sticks, rocks and scratches, and the air mesh lining lets your feet breathe whether you're out on the farm or trudging across frozen fields.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Calf-high rubber overlay for protection
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Durable, quick cleaning outsole
- Pull-tabs for easy on and off
- Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on muddy surfaces
- Estimated boot height 36cm/ 15"
- Estimated max calf circumference 41.5cm/ 17"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up