Your Basket is Currently Empty
The winter can be unpredictable, but your footwear shouldn't be. That is why we've developed the Arctic Ice with Arctic Grip™ All Terrain. These winter high-performance sport boots step up the warmth factor with 5mm neoprene inner boot layered with cosy fleece lining for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. The outsole features Vibram Arctic Grip™ All Terrain; the new ground-breaking sole technology specifically engineered to perform on wet and dry surfaces. Vibram® XS TREK provides the optimal balance of traction and durability that is responsive on unpredictable terrain; now you can tread on the iciest of pathways with confidence.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Extended rubber exterior for protection
- Lightweight comfort midsole
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ All Terrain; superior traction on wet & dry surfaces
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Mid-height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- Outsole designed for optimum use on snow or ice
- Estimated boot height 31cm/ 12.4"
- Estimated max calf circumference 37cm/ 14.9"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up